ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THEIR FULL DETAILS SUBMITTED PRIOR TO THE EVENT & UPON REGISTRATION AND MUST WEAR THE CORRECT CREDITENTIALS SECURITY CHECKPOINT
- All persons and parcels will go through a security screening upon arrival at the event.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, all persons entering must be appropriately credentialed. Credentials and other entitlements are non-transferable and void if altered.
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at this entry point and also within the event.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the event and to deal with any unattended object in such a way as we consider appropriate.
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including toy weapons.
- Camera tripods and Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices).
- Suitcases – these must be stored at the venue Cloakroom located in the foyer area.
- Coolers or backpacks larger than 22” long x 15” wide x 18” high (54cm x 38cm x 46cm).
- Pets or other animals except for approved service animals, which must remain on a leash and with the owner at all times.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote controlled toys or any conveyances with wheels other than a rolling briefcase bag or mobility device for a disabled individual.
- Glass containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of good or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes or the recording of any portion of the stage program.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other activities that may impede or negatively impact the operation of the event or the enjoyment of the event by participants.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the event and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or to require a person already admitted to leave the event, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstance so requires.